Wednesday 6 August 2014

Fathers Day Quots

  • My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
  • A dad is someone who
    wants to keep you from making mistakes
    but instead lets you find your own way,
    even though his heart breaks in silence
    when you get hurt.
  • Thank you for being a great dad to us! Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart. I miss you Daddy Happy Fathers day
  • Thanks for being there through the tears,
    Laughter and dirty diapers.
    Happy Father’s
  • G0d Made A Father Wh0 Is
    As Sweet As A Nectar
    As Brave As A Li0n
    As Cheerful As A Bear
    Nd He Gave Such Dear Father T0 Me.
  • Dad you are never wrong

    The only time you are wrong

    is when you think,

    I forgot about you.

    Love you Dad
  • No, one take place of your father.
    He is only to protect you and work for you in day and night.
    No one came better for you but your father.
    Happy Father Day
  • Happy Father’s Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying ‘Thank You’
    It means saying ‘I Love You’ You are the best dad, and my best friend Today is your day. Let’s celebrate it together. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment