Thursday 14 August 2014

Anniversary Wishes Quotes

  • To the beautiful couple
    in all the land,
    May your anniversary
    be Happy and Grand.
    Happy Anniversary
  • Happy Anniversary
    and May
    your marriage be Blessed with love,
    joy And companionship
    For all the years of your lives!
  • You Αre the best example Οf a perfect love Βeing happily married to Εach other That’s truly Οne of a kind Best wishes fοr both of yοu Ηappy anniversary
  • An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.
  • Best wishes to you both on your anniversary, May the love that u share Last your lifetime through, As u make a wonderful pair. Happy Wedding Anniversary
  • A house is built by hands..
    But a home is built by hearts!
    you can live without something..
    if u have someone to live for!
    HAPPY MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY….
  • A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.
  • How true my feelings were I found out to be The best thing in my life Was when you married me
    Thank you my loving wife (loving Husband),

    For the years we share I know one thing for sure We make a wonderful pair.

    Happy Anniversary Day
  • When you are around happiness fills in my heart.
    As I see you again and again when you are away,
    happiness fills in my heart.
    As I think about the moments we spend together.
    After you came to my life, I am always happy.
    No matter where you are.
    Happy Anniversary My Dear.
  • Best wishes to you both on your anniversary,
    May the love that u share Last your lifetime through,
    As u make a wonderful pair.
    Happy Wedding Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment