Thursday 10 April 2014

Good Night Text Messages

  • Stars light Stars bright
    you're the only Star I see tonight.
    I wish I might be there guarding Ur dreams tonight,good nite sweet dreams.
  • Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today.
    And I would never let it pass without telling you – I’m thinking of you. Have a good night.
  • Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. 
  • May the angels sprinkle stardust on your pillow to give you dreams so sweet and may God bless you and make them real.Good Night.
  • In this lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru
    the nite, the wind 2 blow away Ur stress N the twinkle stars
    2 guide U the way, sweet dreams G00d Nite.
  • + / +
    “____//\____”+*
    “*\ good //*”
    // Night \”+”
    +”"”\//”"*”+
    ¤/ ¤.
    *
    Have a sweetest night…
  • You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying goodnight. 
  • When i was going to wish "goodnigth"my dear friends.that time a face blinking in my hearts...that was your face..good night.
  • U might b sleeping,U might b awake,there’s a feeling, i just cant shake…I know deep inside this feeling is right the uncontrollable urge 2 say…. GoOdNiGhT!
  • Remember that each time u fall ..
    I'll nvr let u reach the ground..
    Trust me..il always be around. goodnight.
  • Beautiful thoughts in beautiful mind,Give beautiful dreams in beautiful eyes
    ,So enjoy these beautiful night in beautiful dreams,
    In beautiful night in beautiful manners,So heartily “GOOD NIGHT”.
  • Stars light Stars bright u?re the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding Ur dreams to-nite, good nite sweet dreams .
  • My day won't certainly be over
    My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.
  • ()"""()
    ( ‘ ,' )
    '''
    Hey u!!!
    Yes u...
    the gorgeous one...
    holding thep hone!are you asleep?
    Just wanted 2 say
    Good Night..!
  • Saying Good night is not a Formality or Due to free message,
    It's the art of Saying that I remember you in "My last minute of the Day "
    Good Night.




No comments:

Post a Comment