Thursday 10 April 2014

Romantic Text Messages

  • You must be a thief cause you stole my heart, you must be tired cause you're always running through my mind. And maybe I'm a bad shooter cause I keep missing you.
  • Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep - wen we dream, wen we kiss? dis is becoz the most precious thing in the world is unseen. Wen i close my eyes i c u!!!
  •  My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!
  • 'I could look forever and never find another person who makes me feel the way you do. Be mine forever, because I will always love you.'
  • Darling, the more I think of you, the more I miss you. The more I miss you, the more I think of you. I love you. 
  • If i could be any part of U I wud be Ur tear,
    To be conceived in ur heart born in Ur eyes...
    Live on ur cheeks and die on Ur lips..... 
  • A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it's okay because I got you.
  • Was just thinking about your beautiful eyes...
    I'm missing that gorgeous smile...
    Looking forward to kissing those beautiful lips... 
  • I wished on a star one night, wished to have a friend I will love for life, days passed and I started to cry, I didn’t know that my wish came true coz the person I wished for was you.
  • Love is not a responsibility, love is not a game, love is a magic happens in everyone’s life.
  • I won't say I love Yeame, but I can say I can't live without Yeame in my life. You Yeame, is all I have ever wanted.
  • “Sometimes I cannot explain what goes on when I am with you. I only know my heart is happy. I love you.”
  • I love you not because of who you are,
    But because of who I am when I am with you. 
  • You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
  • If you wake up one day & were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment