Thursday 14 June 2012

Sad Love Messages

Never have I hurt thiz much,

never cried so many tearz.

Thiz pain u ve caused,

itz not ur fault,

thiz I know with all of my heart
Some battlez have 2 be fought alone,

Some pathz have 2 be crossed alone,

So never be emotionaly attached with someone,

You never know when u havE to walk alone
____________
I cry 4 the times that you were almost mine.
I cry 4 the memories I've left behind.
I cry 4 the pain, the lost, the old, the new.
I cry 4 the timez I thought I had u.
____________
The hourz turned to days,
days to weekz,
and weeks 2 monthz,
Nothing haz changed,
I'm still in luv,
and,
you're still gone..:(
____________
It takez a minute 2 have a crush,
An hour to like some1,
And a day to love some1,
But it takez a lifetime,
To forget some1.


No comments:

Post a Comment