Thursday 21 June 2012

Romantic Love Messages

When I 1st saw u, you took my breath away.
When u 1st talked to me, I couldn't think.
When u asked me out, I couldn't respond.
When u touched me, I got shivers all through my body.
And when we 1st kised, I floated away in my dreamz.
___________
Love not 1, Love not two Luv the one who luvs u true,
Love not 1, Love not two Luv the one who luvs u true,
Love not 3, Love not four Luv the one who luvs u more,
Love not 5, Love not six Luv the one who really stickz,
Love not 7, Love not eight Luv the one who really waitz
__________
Last nite I looked up at the starz
And matched each one with a reason y I love u
I was doing great, but then I ran out of starz
__________
No one escapez from luv,
Neither the rich nor poor,
Bcoz it takez 2 satisfy a heart,
We feel we'll never be apart.
__________
I have a hart and that iz true,
But now it has gone from me to u,
So care 4 it just like I do,
Cause I have no heart and u have two.
__________
I,Me, Myself, Yes me,I
Really
Truly
Unmistakablyy
Unstoppablyy
Unavoidablyy
Crazilyy,
__________
Simple Bye makez uz cry,
Simple Bye makez uz cry,
Simple joke makez uz Laugh,
Simple care makesz uz fall in Luv,
Simple Touch makez uz feel better,
But i hope my simple msg makez u smile....
__________
Confusion . . .

Grammar Sayz,
” I Luv U ” Iz A Statement,
Not A Question. . .

Then,

Why Doez It Alwayz,
Require Answer?
__________
How long will u be special 2 me?

Az long az the starz twinkle in the sky,
Az long az angelz r there up high,
Til the ocean run dry and till the day i die.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment