Thursday 14 June 2012

Love Facebook Status

When I met u I didn’t know u, but when I kissed u I was sure u were the one for me.
_____________
Luv reducez the complexity of living.
_____________
When u truly love someone, u can never get bored of that person.
_____________
I laugh, I luv, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know u do the same thingz too, So we’re really not that different, me and u
_____________
the one u love and one who loves u r never, ever the same
_____________
I tried to forget u, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about u
_____________
It’z hard 2 believe that it was better to have loved and lost than never 2 have loved at all.
_____________
i have never been 2 jail but that doesn't mean i've never stolen a heart.
_____________
As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek 2 quench the fire of luv with wordz.
_____________
Luv iz the most cruciest form of affection & the most sweetest form of torture.
_____________
The moment we met I knew u were the one for me. I luve u with all my heart.
_____________
I wonder what it feels like to be with the one u luv and know He/She luvs u back.
_____________
Love iz D magician that pulls man out of hiz own hat
_____________
no one afraid to say i luv u they are afraid of the response

No comments:

Post a Comment